Support our work
We do not ask for nor receive any financial budget from any parish, from the diocese, or from our supporters the Franciscan Friars. This is a completely self-funded apostolate run for the growth of the Church. Please prayerfully consider supporting Proclaim Media and its projects.
All monetary contributions by you are processed by PayPal, one of the safest ways to transact online. PayPal puts your security first, that’s why companies like Singapore Airlines, Cathay Cineplexes and SPH readily use PayPal as a means of transaction. Find out more about PayPal Secutity here. Cheques for donation and subscription should be made out to PROCLAIM MEDIA and sent to 26 Sin Ming Lane, #03-123 Midview City Singapore 573971. Cash can be offered at the same address.
Here are some practical ways you can help:
- Subscribe to one copy of the quarterly edition of PortaFidei Magazine for yourself at only S$6 per issue (or S$24 per annum) – do it here;
- Subscribe or buy 20, 10 or 5 more copies and send them to your Catholic friends and/or relatives. If you prefer, we can send the copies to them as long as you provide us with the right contact details – each of them will get a message telling them that they are receiving a copy with compliments from you (optional);
- Make a monthly pledge or a one-time donation for this cause – 1-2% of your monthly income would go a long way. Save another 8-9% to support other kingdom-building activities. If you are a student and do not have a proper income, consider making a S$5-10 pledge of your allowance;
- Share the news of this new magazine with friends and relatives. Encourage them to purchase a copy (or a few copies);
- If you know friends, relatives, and like-minded business owners who may be able to support this magazine in a bigger way (via advertising or sponsorship), please refer them to me. These businesses do not have to be Catholic in nature, but must not be providing goods or services contrary to the Catholic life.
- If you are that person who can lend a bigger helping hand, please let us know how you would like to help, and allow us to share more about our work and mission with you.